Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jozef A Ottowicz has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Jozef A Ottowicz has the following 8 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Jozef A Ottowicz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
He was by far the worst doctor I have ever seen! First I had to wait three months to even get into him and once I did he wouldn't even let me list my symptoms, and constantly interrupted me when I tried to talk he was rude and unprofessional. I have never before actually filled out a formal complaint but I actually did today. Even if you have to wait an extra few weeks to get into a different doctor besides him it is completely worth it!
He was rude, unprofessional and made me feel ill at ease. I came in for an MRI to determine the cause of my headaches and dizziness. he said the scan was basically normal and that I just had migraines He ignored my other symptoms and dismissed me back to my provider. He wouldn't even try to discover a cause or listen to me. I am still searching for answers.
We have had Dr. Ottowicz for 7 years because of seizures. His knowledge, diagnosis, prescribed medicine, care and concern have been outstanding. He is very matter-of-fact. He returns calls personally and promptly. The only downside has been medical trips to Europe. If he is out-of-town, he responds immediately upon return.
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Jozef A Ottowicz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Lukes Meridian Medical Center, 520 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID
Dr. Jozef A Ottowicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, ID.