Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jozef J Rzucidlo
Dr. Jozef J Rzucidlo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Summit Argo, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rzucidlo is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center and Presence St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Division St Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jozef J Rzucidlo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He should be working with cattle not people. His staff has no manners, and rzucidlo has no manners. He acted as if he was forced to be there. No courtesy, no questions just assumed he knows everything. Does not care about patients. I felt like I was trash in his office when the almighty, all knowing doctor walked in. Needless to say I did not get an antibiotic and my condition worsened and I had to see a different doctor...
ATTENTION!!! EVERYBODY PLEASE DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER THIS MORON TO BE YOUR DOCTOR!. in my 62 years, I have NEVER encountered such a rude, sarcastic, doctor. he is like the walking dead. I would say hi doctor when he walked into the exam room, and never got a greeting back. he asked me if I had a phone, and do I answer it. he did a blood test and said I was diabetic, and I also had high cholesterol. so I began taking medicine for both. he also took me off high blood pressure medicine I was on for years, and my blood pressure was always perfect.he misdiagnosed me, because I went to a different doctor, had an ac1 test taken and I AM NOT diabetic. I also DO NOT have high cholesterol like he said. maybe he had the wrong chart, maybe of another patients but I don't think so. I took horrible medication for the so-called cholesterol,which led me to ache all over my body. when I asked him if I should take coQ10, he just waved his hand, and did not answer my question. he doesn't care about his patients, never says hello or good-bye. I showed him swelling on my left thigh, and he did not look at it, or examine it. he never listens to you. HE IS THE WORST DOCTOR ON THE PLANET!! I wish I could go to some medical organization, to force him to retire, so he doesn't do damage to other people. I, as well as my insurance company wasted a lot of money on medication that was not needed.
This is the response I received today when I called to make an appointment to see this doctor who was to be me primary care doctor. I was informed that I have to wait to see this doctor for 4 days even thou I am in so much pain that it is hard for me to walk. Well if this is how Dr. Rzucidlo and his staff treat their patients good luck to them all... I am seeing a new PCP with help from my insurance...
Dr. Rzucidlo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary Nazareth Hospital Center
Dr. Jozef J Rzucidlo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jozef J Rzucidlo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Summit Argo, IL.