Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Arias
Dr. Juan Arias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Arias is affiliated with Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Methodist Richardson Medical Center and UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Arias has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Arias is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Methodist Med Ctr, Dallas, Tx
Dallas Methodist Physicians Network
University Hospital - St Paul
Physician Associates of Southwest Dallas
St Paul Med Ctr
UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Methodist Dallas Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1978
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Juan Arias accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Maternal Fetal Medicine, 122 W Colorado Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Juan Arias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.