Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juan M Masi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Juan M Masi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Juan M Masi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Masi Cares. He cares about the patient as a âwhole person.â He is very thorough, competent, experienced, intelligent and up-to-date. Dr Masi is extremely well versed on wide ranging, broad spectrum, medical knowledge & has keen insight. Best of allâ¦ He is a nice guy - Noticeably He is also pretty witty :-)
After hours when this doctor is on call, he instructs the answering service to tell his patients that he is not accepting calls. The answering service won't even give him a message! The doctor himself really doesn't see you, he has a P.A. do all the doctoring and out of the 4 or 5 times I went there, all they wanted was more and more money and to my surprise the doctor finally came out to introduce himself the last time I went there and he wasn't very nice. I switched doctors.
I am sorry if you had a bad experience in our office. If you are a walk in YES, you are seen by the PA. If you schedule an appointment with me then you are seen by me (Dr. Masi). Money is not our motive in this practice the care of our patients is. I gets calls from our patients all the time after office hours, I do not accept calls for medication refills, but do respond to any page from the answering service. Our answering service is not instructed to say I am not accepting calls, unless I am out of town, but another physician is on call for me and will take the call. I will have my office manager look into what the answering service is telling our patients. I would have liked the opportunity to contact you personally, however there is no contact information left with this review.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Woodhull Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Juan M Masi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Physicians Of North Port, 15131 Tamiami Trl, North Port, FL
Dr. Juan M Masi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Port, FL.