Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Juan N Otheguy
Dr. Juan N Otheguy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Otheguy is affiliated with Medical Center Of Trinity West Pasco Campus and Florida Hospital North Pinellas. Dr. Otheguy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan N Otheguy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Juan N Otheguy has the following 11 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Sexual Disorders
- Kidney Stones
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Juan N Otheguy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Otheguy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Dr. Juan N Otheguy accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Locations & DirectionsUROLOGY PROFESSIONALS, 2035 Little Rd, New Port Richey, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Juan N Otheguy, MD - Urology in New Port Richey, FL, in this video.
Dr. Juan N Otheguy is similar to the following 1 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.