Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan F Quiroz
Dr. Juan F Quiroz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Juan F Quiroz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Juan F Quiroz has the following 7 expertise
- Holistic Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Juan F Quiroz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Juan F Quiroz - Posted on September 20th, 2018
Explains thoroughly and give you options
Self-verified patient of Dr. Juan F Quiroz - Posted on March 14th, 2018
Excellent Dr told me a couple yrs ago I went to see him for wt loss but he check my blood pressure and gave me a prescription and that I was possibly going through menopause and wouldnt hurt to have this checked with my pcp. Since I thought was feeling well didnt do much about.. Now I regret because if I would have taken care of the hbp and symptoms on time it wouldnt hit me as hard as it did, now Im struggling to get to normal as have so much lack of supplements etc. But I appreciate now his counsil eventhough most of the Drs would give you the run around and would consult for one thing at a time. I am coming to see him again soon.
29 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1989
St Mary Nazareth Hospital Center
Dr. Juan F Quiroz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Juan F Quiroz's office for more information.
1922 S Buckner Blvd Dallas, TX : (214) 398-8889
More about Dr. Juan F Quiroz
Optional: Please provide a short description to be on your web listing to describe your services.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Juan F Quiroz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.