Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juan C Rojas has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 6
After a poor & unfriendly detached experience with anthr Dr in office, Dr Rojas more than speak to you in passing! He's not only friendly, has patience, listens & has a caring disposition you can sense, which is greatly appreciated compared to the changes in the last 14yrs with doctor/patient encounter! Although the office 1 downfall is the Call-in & Check-Out receptionist one in the same who is extremely rude at all times & to me over steps her job description & leaves a bad taste . The only reason I didn't leave was because of what I considered quality care by Dr Rojas
Dr. Rojas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Juan C Rojas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Associates, 27177 Lahser Rd Ste 103, Southfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Juan C Rojas in this video.
Dr. Juan C Rojas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.