Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juanita L Watts
Dr. Juanita L Watts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, CA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Watts is affiliated with Kaweah Delta Medical Center, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and California Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Watts has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Juanita L Watts has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Juanita L Watts has the following 11 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
I have been a member for over 40 years & must say Dr. Watts is Kaisers BEST.... Her personality, interest in my well being far exceeds any other doctor I have ever been to see. Even if I have to wait a little extra, I know its because she is making her patient feel like I do.. They are the most important person in her world that day & whatever is bothering you she is going to get to the bottom of it.. LOVE HER.. LOVE HER..LOVE HER
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Dr. Watts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGlendale Medical Offices, 444 W Glenoaks Blvd, Glendale, CA
Dr. Juanita L Watts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.