Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jude Barbera
Dr. Jude Barbera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Elmhurst, NY and Brooklyn, NY . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Barbera is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and Maimonides Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jude Barbera has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 2 of 2
I only saw Dr. Barbera a few times, but I was very impressed with his knowledgeable caring way. I was seeing a urologist at the Brooklyn VA for what I thought was a UTI and went to VA ER 3 times in 1 week. They did nothing to help me, but Dr. Barbera examined me and determined that I had prostatitis and prescribed an antibiotic regimen and the problem was solved.
Dr. Barbera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore University Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Maimonides Medical Center
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Jude Barbera accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jude Barbera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.