Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juden C Valdez has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Juden C Valdez has the following 13 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
Dr. Juden C Valdez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Juden Valdez who works at Del Amo Hospital put my mom on 4 Kalonopins a day. 2 and a half weeks ago, from such a high amount, he caused my mom to have a heart attack, her liver, kidneys, and heart failed and she went in a coma! I am having such a hard time getting a hold of this dr. My family will be filing a grievance against him. Don't go to this Dr. Yours and loved ones lives may depend on it!
My husband had Traumatic Brain Injury and was referred to Dr. Valdez for treatment. He was able to find the right balance of medication for my husband to treat his depression, Dr. Valdez seems very knowledgeable and was able to address my concerns regarding my husbands injury. I am very satisfied with Dr. Valdez and would recommend him in the future.
Dr balded is a Asian doctor. He is tall and has big legs. He carries himself disciplinary. He was my doctor at UCLA and put me on a 5250 hold then discharged me to a board and care. I saw him again 6 months later in torrence this time I was conserved and full of triggers. He once prescribed a medication that caused night terrors night sweats like a bad heroin trip. I wish he would have helped me with my triggers. I feel the whole process of treatment was a waste of time at tremendous cost to the state
30 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1988
Seton Hall University
Dr. Juden C Valdez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsPassages Outpatient At St Marys Medical Center, 1050 Linden Ave Fl 5W, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Juden C Valdez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.