Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Ferguson
Dr. Judith Ferguson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palmetto Bay, FL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with Homestead Hospital Inc, Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc and Columbia Deering Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Ferguson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 36
She is covering for the current doctor who is on a leave at the moment. My daughter just turned 2 and usually cried with her previous doctor but she loves Dr. Ferguson. She is very patient, listens very well, and dose not make you feel rushed...like some doctors do. She seems to really love what she does. I am very happy with her care. Office staff still needs some work, but they are actually calling to remind you of appt now.
Dr. Ferguson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Homestead Hospital Inc
Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Columbia Deering Hospital
22 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Judith Ferguson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions9000 SW 152nd St, Palmetto Bay, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judith Ferguson in this video.
Dr. Judith Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmetto Bay, FL.