Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Judith E Hersh
Dr. Judith E Hersh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morristown, NJ, with other offices in Denville, NJ and Bedminster, NJ . She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hersh is affiliated with St Peters University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith E Hersh has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Judith E Hersh has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Judith E Hersh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Judith E Hersh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Hersh is a wonderful doctor. She has taken care of me for over 10 years. When I first went to her, she diagnosed the cause of a severe UTI that no one else could figure out. When I had an emergency she opened her office just for me instead of sending me to the ER. There are no words to describe how grateful I felt! She also delivered my son via C-section and of all the baby compliments one may receive, the nurses at Morristown Memorial repeatedly said what a great job she did on his circumcision. It can be tough to get an appointment, but she's worth the wait.
Have been going here for 4 years and only saw the NPC until she wasn't available and I had to see Dr. Hersh. Saw her for my annual, gave a rushed and impersonal exam and said she would call when the results came in and if anything was wrong.....never called and 2 MONTHS LATER I went in with complications and was told I was diagnosed with an std when I came in for my exam and that the records were signed off on. No one called..my partner had to be treated because I was never aware that I had an std. The testing afterwards was horrible and again no one called to tell me of any test results. Bedside manner is horrible, I felt as if I had done something wrong and was looked down upon. Never going back to this place again.
Brought my teenaged daughter for her first ever gyn appointment; the office staff was discourteous, and Dr.Hersh herself was brusque and uncaring. I had a couple of additional questions and Dr.Hersh told me that this was a general check-up, and for specific questions I would need to set up another appointment as other patients were waiting!?!
Dr. Hersh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1990
St Margarets Hospital For Women
Dr. Judith E Hersh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judith E Hersh, MD - Gynecology in Morristown, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Judith E Hersh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.