Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Krammer
Dr. Judith Krammer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with another office in Naples, FL. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Krammer is affiliated with Nch Baker Hospital Downtown, Childrens Hospital Of Southwest Florida and Mercy Hospital. Dr. Krammer has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Krammer has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Judith Krammer has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Judith Krammer has 3 board certified specialties
Dr. Judith Krammer is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Krammer can seem a little distant but don't let that fool you. She is listening and paying attention and will do everything she can to help you and your baby. Dr. Krammer's timely decision to delivery my baby early saved her life because if we had waited she likely would not have survived. She is an excellent Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor (almost as good as Dr. McCurdy) and I appreciate her help.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Krammer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Berkshire Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Judith Krammer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.