Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judith M Johnson has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 20
My experience was fine. I didn't have to wait long, and the staff was VERY helpful. The Dr. had a little humor to her and overall was very detailed and informed me of my procedure thoroughly. She was asking questions and typing to computer but that wasn't an issue for me. She spent a good amount of time with me and answered all of my questions.
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She was unprofessional , did not look at me when she spoke, but typed into her computer when she asked me questions. She discussed nothing after she examined me. The nurse came in and in a monotone told me the risks of surgery even though the doctor did not mention surgery. Then she came back into the room and asked, "When do you want this out?" In my medical records, she lied about almost everything such as discussing the risks. She did no such thing. I believe that the doctor who recommended her to me must get a kickback.
37 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Judith M Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judith M Johnson in this video.
Dr. Judith M Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tamarac, FL.