Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judith W Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Premature Menopause
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Schwartz has been my gyn for many years, and I cannot give a higher recommendation. She has seen me though health crises and I know that I've received the best care possible in New York, and in the country. She will spend as much time as needed in explanation and honest, compassionate assurance, and is as skilled and caring as they come.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
36 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1982
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Judith W Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJudith W Schwartz Md, 45 E 82nd St, New York, NY
Dr. Judith W Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.