Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Villablanca
Dr. Judith Villablanca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Villablanca is affiliated with Kindred Hospital-Los Angeles and Children's Hospital Los Angeles. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Villablanca has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Judith Villablanca has the following 10 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Dr. Judith Villablanca has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Judith Villablanca is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Villablanca is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kindred Hospital-Los Angeles
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
31 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Judith Villablanca accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- First Health PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildren's Hospital Los Angeles, 4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judith Villablanca in this video.
Dr. Judith Villablanca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.