Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judy Fine-Edelstein
Dr. Judy Fine-Edelstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, MA, with another office in Lexington, MA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Fine-Edelstein is affiliated with HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital, Wilmongton Health Care Center and New England Rehab Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Judy Fine-Edelstein has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Fine-Edelstein is one of the kindest people I have ever met. I started working with her when I was desperate for relief from status migraines. Over the past year she has helped me to drastically reduce the frequency and severity of migraines. She is also very thorough, speaking with my doctors in other specialities, and is very open to non-medication approaches as well. She has gone above and beyond to help me when I have been under a lot of stress, and is truly one of the best and most compassionate physicians I have ever met. I couldn't recommend a doctor any more highly than her!
Dr. Fine-Edelstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
Wilmongton Health Care Center
New England Rehab Hospital
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Judy Fine-Edelstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Judy Fine-Edelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, MA.