Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judye A Scheidt DO
Dr. Judye A Scheidt, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Freeland, WA, with another office in Oak Harbor, WA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Scheidt is affiliated with Skagit Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Judye A Scheidt has 2 locations
5486 Harbor Ave
Freeland, WA 98249
Dr. Judye A Scheidt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Judye A Scheidt has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 5
One of the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judye A Scheidt - Posted on December 7th, 2017
Best doctor I have had
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judye A Scheidt - Posted on July 3rd, 2013
Careless and insensitive
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judye A Scheidt - Posted on April 11th, 2013
I had an infection my leg that Dr. Scheidt mis-diagnosed, and it led to an emergency visit days later and thousands of dollars in surgery bills. She spent no time at all examining me and that is why she was so wrong. I should have sued for all of the additional inconvienience and suffering that I hoped a visit to this doctor would have prevented. When I reported her misdiagnoses, her office pretended like it was something easily overlooked. That is not what the doctors in Anacortes said!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judye A Scheidt - Posted on July 14th, 2012
Best Doctor I have found
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judye A Scheidt - Posted on January 11th, 2012
Dr. Scheidt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Central Washington Family Medicine
Dr. Judye A Scheidt Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Judye A Scheidt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Freeland, WA.