Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Andreoni
Dr. Julia Andreoni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lombard, IL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Andreoni is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Andreoni has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Julia Andreoni is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I liked her but she seemed to casual. Instead of doing a family history and asking me questions, she said, "What do I need to know?" It was hard to know what she needed to know, When I left, I realized I hadn't mentioned various things that could be important.She did not come in before the physical to talk, Instead, the nurse came in and said to take my clothes off and but on the paper gown. I did not fill out any paperwork ahead of time although this was my initial visit.
Dr. Andreoni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
28 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Julia Andreoni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions1801 S Highland Ave, Lombard, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julia Andreoni in this video.
Dr. Julia Andreoni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lombard, IL.