The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julia A Harre has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Julia A Harre has the following 13 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Julia A Harre has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julia A Harre is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Extremely unprofessional staff. Not available to accommodate patients . I unfortunately had a really bad experience with everyone I spoke with and I was told to never call again. (My request was - if we cant accommodate Monday through Thursday for next couple of weeks can we check the week afters calendar)
As an informed, researched patient dealing with a skin ailment for 15 years, Dr Harre represents the core disintegration of Western medicine. Our 5 minute appointment was ended abruptly after my polite 'no' to pharmaceutical oral and topical drugs.Upon sharing important information about my body's reactions to dietary changes, and the introduction to acupuncture to help ease my symptoms, she made it clear this was a perspective 'not of the medical field.'I will never recommend her services.
In reading the previous reviews I have to question the source in which they come from and I'm pretty sure they have reviewed the wrong doctor. In my experience Dr. Harre was the utmost professional, knowledgable, and efficient doc I've ever had the pleasure of working with. My serious skin conditions improved following our initial appointment in which other dermatologists in the greater Portland area were baffled. Please disregard previous reviews due to their inconsistency with my experience with her and her wonderful staff.
Dr.Julia Harre is my favorite Dr! She treated me with the best care around! In no time she diognosed my issue and had a plan for treatment,which worked!! I have struggled with my skin for so long that I'm amazed and appreciate Julia's knowledge and expertise!!!!It was easy to schedule an appointment..her staff is very caring and attentative to my needs!I would recommend her to anyone who needs a dermatologist!! Thank you
Dr. Harre is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Julia A Harre accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsJulia A Harre Md, 222 Auburn St Ste 205, Portland, ME
Dr. Julia A Harre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.