Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julian Mendoza MD
Dr. Julian Mendoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elwood, IN, with another office in Anderson, IN. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mendoza is affiliated with Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co, Saint John's Health System and Ball Memorial Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Julian Mendoza has 2 locations
Dr. Julian Mendoza has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Julian Mendoza has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Mendoza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Saint John's Health System
Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Anderson Center of Saint John's
St. Vincent Pediatric Rehabilitation Center
St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Mercy, Saint John`s Medical Center
Saint Johns Medical Center
- Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julian Mendoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elwood, IN.