Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julian P Price Jr MD
Dr. Julian P Price Jr has 2 locations
1765 Old West Broad St Bldg 2
Athens, GA 30606
Dr. Julian P Price Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Julian P Price Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Neck Pain
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
Dr. Julian P Price Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julian P Price Jr - Posted on February 27th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julian P Price Jr - Posted on December 1st, 2018
First I give thanks to God for a successful surgery. Next in line is Dr. Price. I had confidence in Dr. Price going into my surgery as he did surgery on my husband a few years ago. His was also a great success. Dr. Price is very knowledgeable with a warm personality while being very professional. Everything that he explained to me was right on target. Dr. Price is a great asset to AOC.
Finally, relief from sciatic pain
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julian P Price Jr - Posted on November 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julian P Price Jr - Posted on October 19th, 2018
I was referred to Dr. Price after experiencing a sudden loss of use of my lower extremities. Dr. Price viewed my MRI and quickly determined I required emergency surgery on my neck to avoid permanent paralysis. He immediately worked me into his surgery schedule and did an excellent job on my surgery. I was back to work with use of all my extremities after 6 weeks. He did an AMAZING JOB.
Best Dr. I could have
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julian P Price Jr - Posted on September 25th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Julian P Price Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Julian P Price Jr
Dr. Julian Price is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in less invasive and reconstructive surgery of the neck and spine. Dr. Price is a native of Swainsboro, Georgia, and graduated from the University of Georgia majoring in exercise and sports science. After completion of his certification for athletic training, he attended medical school at the Medical College of Georgia where he received the Merck Award for academic excellence. Dr. Price completed his orthopaedic residency training in Chattanooga, Tennessee. After completing his residency, he went on to Minneapolis, Minnesota to complete an orthopaedic spine and reconstructive fellowship at Twin Cities Spine Center, a world renowned facility for spine surgery. Dr. Price joined Athens Orthopedic Clinic in 2011 and sees patients in Athens, Loganville, and Greensboro. Dr. Price resides in Oconee County with his wife, Kelly, and two sons, Grady and Sam. He has privileges at AOC’s William B. Mulherin Ambulatory Surgery Center, Saint Mary’s Hospital, Athens Regional Medical Center, Clearview Regional Medical Center, and Eastside Medical Center. Dr. Price is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the North American Spine Society. He has presented research in the field of spine surgery at both the national and international level. He is a Clinical Associate Professor at the GRU/UGA medical partnership campus.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julian P Price Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.