Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juliann E Kury has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Juliann E Kury has the following 13 expertise
- Family Planning
- Male Circumcision
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Juliann E Kury has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Juliann E Kury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
As a senior citizen my first impression was "Wow, she's too young to be a doctor." However, moments into the encounter my opinion rose. She was personable and I got the impression she was really listening to me and responding to my concerns. She was thorough in explaining all the possibilities related to the symptoms I presented with. She was gentle but persuasive about steps I should take to maintain my health. She gave clear instructions about what we would do next and she followed up on those recommendations. In short, it was one of the most positive encounters I have ever had with a physician, and I have "been around the block!"
Dr. Kury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Juliann E Kury accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEverett Clinic Kemp Surgery Center, 3927 Rucker Ave, Everett, WA
Dr. Juliann E Kury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.