Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie A Gould has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Julie A Gould has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Julie A Gould is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Been with Dr. Gould for years. I am 55 years old and she is wonderful with menopause issues. Wonderful bedside manner, never making you feel rushed. My daughter is also a patient and feels the same. We feel safe and comfortable with Dr. Gould, looking forward to many more years with her. Always correct with her diagnosis and able to remedy the problem. Highly recommend.
I was a patient of Dr. Gould's at her previous practice and when I called to schedule my exam after she left, they were NOT helpful in helping me find her. They lied to me telling me they didn't even know if she was still practicing. Thank goodness for Google! I found her at West County Women's Healthcare and started seeing her at the new practice. She delivered my first son and has always taken a genuine interest in my health and isn't rushed during my appointments. In fact, upon seeing me at check-in, she recognized me after two years and said how glad she was that I found her. Most doctors don't even remember a face, let alone your name. Her personal attention to detail is certainly uncommon but welcome!
I saw Dr. Gould because my regular physician was booked and was so pleased with her, I transferred my care. She takes the time to answer all of my questions and concerns and is very thorough. Very pleased with her.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Julie A Gould accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest County Womens Healthcare, 222 S Woods Mill Rd Ste 360N, Chesterfield, MO
Dr. Julie A Gould is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.