Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie M Kuniyoshi
Dr. Julie M Kuniyoshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kuniyoshi is affiliated with Uc Irvine Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie M Kuniyoshi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Julie M Kuniyoshi has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Julie M Kuniyoshi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
She was condescending, had not support staff, and you could see her practice is financially strapped. She tried to sell us on the fact that she could help us with all of our health issues. Right -- we just wanted to get a checkup, and since we were healthy (no issues, thankfully), she was looking for another way...anyway to make money off us. Do you ever feel depressed? What??? We wanted our blood pressure checked and a physical exam is all. Lame...many, many better doctors out there.
Had one appointment and will never return. This unfriendly, cold, judgmental doctor failed to treat me for my anxiety and acted like I was an addict for requesting tried and true anxiety medication that is widely used and effective. Perhaps a little more education is in order so she can understand this common problem. She totally lacks empathy and has no people skills. Time for her to get off her high horse. Stay away from this rude, condescending, poorly trained "doctor".
Dr. Kuniyoshi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Julie M Kuniyoshi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpectrum Internal Medicine Associates Inc, 4870 Barranca Pkwy Ste 250, Irvine, CA
Dr. Julie M Kuniyoshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.