Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Lo
Dr. Julie Lo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Medical Genetics. Dr. Lo is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Parkland Memorial Hospital and University Hospital - Zale Lipshy. Dr. Lo has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Lo has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Julie Lo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.