Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie A Wilkie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Julie A Wilkie has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Julie A Wilkie has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julie A Wilkie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Wilkie was my doctor until she moved from this area. I MISS HER and would love to have her back! She is warm, easy to talk to, extremely smart, and there was never a time she didn't know me by my first name and ask about my daughter she delivered; and she knows her name too! You guys in Springdale are SO LUCKY & BLESSED to have such a wonderful and caring doctor. You can tell when someone is "called" to be a doctor, this is one of those times.
I spent 7 months trying to get help about a medical issue at a different clinic and was about to give up hope. I was charged thousands of dollars and given no answer as to what was causing my problem. I decided to get a second opinion and I found Dr. Wilkie's clinic and made an appointment. Dr. Wilkie's clinic got me in in 3 days!!! I waited weeks for an appointment with my other gynecologist. The nurse spent 30 minutes with me going over my concerns and past medical tests. Dr. Wilkie spent 30-45 minutes listening and asking questions to help me with a diagnosis. I've never had a doctor actually listen to me, look me in the eye, and spend that much time trying to help me understand. She even drew pictures :) She is amazing, gentle, smart, and kind! She gave me hope and a treatment plan. I will never go back to the other gynecologist. Dr. Wilkie raised the bar for me. I am so thankful for her second opinion!
22 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Julie A Wilkie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsHerhealth By Washington Regional, 3215 N Northhills Blvd Ste B, Fayetteville, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie A Wilkie in this video.
Dr. Julie A Wilkie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.