Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie H Zimmermann
Dr. Julie H Zimmermann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Zimmermann is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Atlanta and WellStar Windy Hill Hospital Medical Imaging Dept. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie H Zimmermann has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 75
Dr. Zimmermann has always been a wonderful doctor with me. I have been going to her since I was a teen, (15+ years). I've had to use other doctors during college, but I wouldn't trust another obgyn now. She has delivered both of my children by c-section due to pre-eclampsia and she has been with me through other health issues. While she can be brisk at times (she is a straight shooter, for lack of better term), I trust her vast knowledge completely and am grateful she is my doctor.
I took an appointment with this doctor last week and called today to re-schedule the appointment. After I gave the receptionist my name,she told me she could not find my name and appointment and then she raised her voice rudely, then I asked her name, she hang up on me. I believe the doctor should bear some responsibility on the rudeness of their staff. I had to call back to cancel the appointment.If you can, stay away from this clinic with the rude people in the front office.
Dr. Zimmermann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Julie H Zimmermann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAtlanta Womens Health Group, 5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 320, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie H Zimmermann in this video.
Dr. Julie H Zimmermann is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.