Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juliet M Kral has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 5 of 12
-After a mastectomy my surgeon recommended Dr Kral for my chemo treatments. -Within the first 10 minutes of meeting with Dr Kral, I went from "scared to death" to "feeling safe and comfortable with what was to come". This a result of Dr Kral's communication style and very personable manner. -Dr Kral takes care you holistically. Her team set up appointments on my behalf for tests and radiologist, relieving me at a time when taking action for myself was a challenge.-Juliet has empowered her entire staff (Carol, Madelaine, Bernice and Jennifer) to engage with you from the minute you come in to the minute you leave. Smiles, hellos, checking in with how you are doing.A VERY VERY WARM and POSITIVE environment.-What a surprise when I found myself "comfortable" having chemo treatments"!! Lounge chair, magazines,and most important: good-caring company!-My treatment ended Jan 2007. Rather than being relieved it was over..I regret I now only meet with my DREAM TEAM for follow-ups.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2014, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
28 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1990
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Juliet M Kral accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJuliet Marie Kral Md, 888 Oak Grove Ave Ste 12, Menlo Park, CA
Dr. Juliet M Kral is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menlo Park, CA.