Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. June M Desimone has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. June M Desimone has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Male Circumcision
Dr. June M Desimone has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. June M Desimone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
We waited in the waiting room for 30 minutes past our given appointment, and another 30-40 in the waiting room. When I peeked my head out to inquire about any further delay, I discovered Dr. DeSimone was chatting with the other staff about non-work related issues, and we were just sitting in our hot room waiting for them to finish socializing. The Dr. rushed through the appointment, glancing at her watch. She also took a personal call on her cell whilst in the middle of the 10 minutes we had.
My 8 and 10 year old have seen her since day one. She's practical, personable, and helpful. She explains things clearly and always has time for our questions. Kids don't like shots, but have never complained about going to see Dr. Desimone! We love that you can get in right away even on a Saturday during their clinic hours when a kiddo is sick.
My girls have been going to Dr. Desimone for about 12 years. She has been with us through shots, asthma, warts, growth spurts, adolescence, and plain check ups. Dr. Desimone is very pleasant to talk with, as a parent. My daughters love her straight from the hip, no nonsense (but humorous) way. She has earned their respect; indeed, our whole family appreciates her. Her staff is wonderful: one nurse has known them all of their lives (18, 16). We are greeted warmly, and always leave with a cookie in hand!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Desimone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. June M Desimone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBroadway Medical Clinic, 4212 NE Broadway Ste 3, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. June M Desimone in this video.
Dr. June M Desimone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.