Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. June N Seliber-Klein has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
It is impossible to contact anyway at this office, i have tried for 3 days with no call back. Does anyone work there, because nobody ever answers the phone.
The doc is very nice and professional and everything and so is the office. No issue there. My biggest problem is that I tried to make an appointment on a follow up visit ( I think they should call me since the sleep clinic reports the test results to the Doctor instead of me. So they know when I can schedule the appointment). I called several times on three days, all during regular business hours. Always the answering machine! They did leave me a voice mail in the evening after I get home about a possible opening for appointment on the 3rd day. I called back to confirm with them on the time of the day, answering machine again! This is very unprofessional and unacceptible. If the Doc doesn't want to answer the phone, at least she should allow email/website access so her patient can actually make a timely appointment? The thing is Dr Klein is the only game in town. The alternatives are all far away in the bay area. I hope that is not the excuse for the bad appointment service. And I do hope to see improvement soon. I really like the machine and think it's highly effective. But the required doctors appointments are really unnecessary and expensive bureaucratic steps that slow down the whole process. Why can't the technician at the sleep clinic sells the machine after the test is done? All the doctor's visit did was to confirm everything I already knew... Again, the doctor is nice and everything. But I didn't think the visits were necessary and the difficult process of making appointments is simply awful! Honestly, I have better experience with DMV nowadays. With all the money the doctors are making, why are they still not online, I wonder?
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1986
West Suburban Medical Center
Dr. June N Seliber-Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJune N Seliber-Klein Md, 700 Cass St Ste 116, Monterey, CA
Dr. June N Seliber-Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.