Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Justin C Clark has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Spinal Fusion
- Herniated Disc
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Brain Tumor
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Surgery
Showing 5 of 9
DR. CLARK AND HIS STAFF ARE HIGHLY EXPERIENCE AND VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. I HAD BACK SURGERY AFTER ANOTHER DOCTOR HAD SCREWED IT UP AND HE HAD TO REPLACE 2 BROKEN RODS IN MY BACK AND FIX THE FUSIONS THAT WEREN'T FIX PROPERLY THE FIRST TIME. I FEEL 90% BETTER THAN I DID BEFORE THE SURGERY. THANK YOU DR. CLARK AND STAFF
Horrible bedside manner. Very arrogant in the way he talked to me as a patient and staff/RNs. Refused to come in (he was oncall at night) to see my husband even through he had a potential brain bleed. I would request another Dr. I don't care how competent someone is if they act like that. There are plenty of good doctors out there.
- University Of Michigan Medical School
Dr. Justin C Clark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJustin Charles Clark Md, 414 Plymouth Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Justin C Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.