Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Justin N Fleishman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I took my sister in to the emergency room last night. Normally we are in and out of there with no problems. Last night was a totally different story.. There was no wait to get into a triage room, but it took over an hour for the stupid doctor to get in there. He was very rude, and didn't know what to do. He was obviously very incompetent. When we were waiting on him one of the numerous times to come back(there was only 1 other person in the ER that night) one of the nurses had closed the door. And by POLICY in all hospitals across the nation, you are to KNOCK before entering the room. Every other doc in the hospital does it except him. Considering I was standing by the door, I would've been able to hear him if he knocked. I do NOT like this "Dr" whatsoever.
Dr. Fleishman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Dr. Justin N Fleishman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Justin N Fleishman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.