- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kadi-Ann N Bryan has 3 locations
Dr. Kadi-Ann N Bryan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kadi-Ann N Bryan has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Kadi-Ann N Bryan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kadi-Ann N Bryan
Kadi-Ann Bryan, MD is a board-eligible physician specializing in the medical and surgical management of urological disorders. After earning a Bachelor's degree from Swarthmore College in Pennsylvania and a medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine, Dr. Bryan completed her internship and residency at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Bryan treats a variety of conditions including prostate and kidney cancer, urinary stone disease, sexual dysfunction and BPH. She has a special interest in female urology and reconstructive surgery including penile implants. Dr. Bryan specializes in minimally invasive surgery for benign and malignant diseases and in 2014, she will complete a fellowship in robotic and laparoscopic surgery at l'Institut Mutualiste Montsouris in Paris, returning to her practice at Rogue Valley Urology in July. Dr. Bryan spends her free time exploring beautiful Southern Oregon, playing tennis,reading and traveling.