Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kagan Ozer has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kagan Ozer has the following 8 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acquired Hand Deformities
Dr. Kagan Ozer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Went to see so called doctor he never physically examined me and gave me no restrictions even though he ordered pt and ot he spent less then 3 minutes with me and talked about how he has documented everything I need for a law suit. I never asked or talked about a law suit!! When I asked his staff about a note for work they told me the doctor put no restrictions on me so I could not get a note. When I asked how as a carpenter how I can work with one arm his staff told me I would have to work at a computer till I'm better. When I told them I'm a carpenter and need both arms to work the got rude with me and said they would need a note from my employer stating what I do for a living. At that point in time I went to u of m records and got all my records from my auto accident, I'm a 12 year us navy cormen standard operating procedures are to be reevaluated after pt but the so called doctors said in his notes no need to see him again for 3 months if I can't bend my dislocated finger. I have been shoot twice and blown up twice. And if you have heard the bad stories about the VA well I would rather been seen by those quacks then so called doctor ozer. I love u of m but this guy is a quack!!!!!!!
I waited 4 months to see this guy and he was disrespectful, didn't make me feel heard, and wanted to get me out the door as quickly as possible once he determined I wasn't a candidate for surgery. I didn't even realize surgery was an option to consider in my case, but it seemed to be all he cared about. I would have appreciated more explanation and more patience in general so that I could understand and believe his diagnose and so I could learn more of what I could do to help myself or find someone to help me with my injury.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kagan Ozer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kagan Ozer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.