Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kai Anderson MD
Dr. Kai Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westland, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Redford, MI (and 2 other locations). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Kai Anderson has 5 locations
26520 Grand River Ave Ste 121
Redford, MI 48240
8623 N Wayne Rd Ste 123
Westland, MI 48185
1025 E Forest Ave
Detroit, MI 48207
Book Online Now
Dr. Kai Anderson has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Kai Anderson has the following 14 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
32 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Kai Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kai Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westland, MI.