Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kali D Arnold
Kali D Arnold is a Doctor primarily located in Peachtree Corners, GA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Kali D Arnold has the following 4 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 9
Cannot stop crying
Self-verified patient of Kali D Arnold - Posted on April 2nd, 2016
Cst Service Mgr.
Self-verified patient of Kali D Arnold - Posted on March 11th, 2015
I went to her thinking she could help me with my pigeon toes on my right foot, after the surgery i was in severe pain. They were talking about putting me in the hospital and then they got my blood pressure down . After all this I still have deformed toes and she also put pins in there and plate on big toe which was not discussed. then I was on crutches for 12 weeks and it was very hard to get up 2 flight of stairs and getting back to work everyday, so now I have all kinds of problems walking and putting on New Balance Sneakers or Earth Bound sandles only to THANKS alot to her for such great Skills if I only new .....
3 recorective surgeries due to her incompitent work
Self-verified patient of Kali D Arnold - Posted on September 11th, 2013
She went through everything very fast, the pin actually came out and I had to have the surgery again to have it put back in, when it came out,it was clearly as she put it "over corrected" and flippantly said "it will correct itself" mean while I have had to go have 3 corrective operations to correct her, I also documented this with photos, it has now become so painful to walk that when I go out,most of the time it's in a wheelchair. I am trying to bring a lawsuit against her but I need more people who have had similar experience with her...Please help me! WHEREEVER SHE IS,DO NOT GO SEE THIS WOMAN, SHE IS NOT QUALIFIED! Not to mention, she laughed when she said she "over corrected my toe and just to wear wider shoes"
Self-verified patient of Kali D Arnold - Posted on August 7th, 2013
Went to have surgery on left foot for hallux rigidus. The doctor was impersonal and aloof. First red flag. Doctor was recent grad and inexperienced. Second red flag. Surgery went well and recovery was long and painful. Pain has gone so in that respect it was successful. However, the big toe was not properly aligned and would never touch the floor. This causes walking problems and back pain. Special orthotics had to be purchased. Now, 2 years later, the big toe has grown up and over the second toe, making standard footwear and flip flops impossible. Crocs is the only thing I can wear. Subsequent diagnosis from a qualified ortho i8s that the surgery was incorrectly done and will have to be done again to correct the problems caused by Dr. Arnold. AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Don't go here!
Self-verified patient of Kali D Arnold - Posted on August 13th, 2012
I was referred to dr. Arnold for right foot pain possibly caused by an old stress fracture. She barely glanced at the X rays I had brought and didn't even examine the right foot. She just kept going on and on about my left toes and how I must wear shoes. Of course a referral for an orthotic device was given. My overall impression was that I was wasting her time and that she just blew me off and was actually laughing at me. The whole Resurgens practice is just too big and impersonal.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChoice Care, 6760 Jimmy Carter Blvd Ste 150, Peachtree Corners, GA
Kali D Arnold is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Peachtree Corners, GA.