Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kamila Agayeva has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
My poor 89 year old grandma had an issue that warranted going to the doctor. We called the office to ask for an emergency appointment, and they said no. The office said that they do not see patients that are over 80 years old because they are fragile. This is 100% age discrimination, and its unacceptable. They also said that they don't accept medicare, which is unlikely because my grandmother has both medicaid and medicare and has been a patient in that office before. We even offered to pay out of pocket and they said no, take her to the hospital.
I never write reviews but i came across of her profile and saw all these redeclues reviews Dr.Agayeva is honestly the best Dr! Ive been going to her for over 12 years . Never had an issue with her or her staff she is nice, knowledgeable, i never feel rushed, she answers all my questions and i feel very cofirtable with her . She delivered my baby girl and my sisters . And i will not ever change her :) otherwise if she was so bad why is she always booked ?? sometimes its impossible to get an app. So all those crazy negative reviews are nonsense ppl just have nothing better to do with themselves ! Shes the best Gyno
Dr. Kamila Agayeva accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Ob/Gyn, 1725 E 12th St Ste 301, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Kamila Agayeva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.