Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kappukalar Ziyaaudhin
Dr. Kappukalar Ziyaaudhin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ziyaaudhin is affiliated with St. James Hospital Cathedral, Saint Michael's Medical Center and Cathedral Healthcare System-St Michael's. He speaks English.
Dr. Kappukalar Ziyaaudhin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kappukalar Ziyaaudhin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ziyaaudhin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. James Hospital Cathedral
Saint Michael's Medical Center
Cathedral Healthcare System-St Michael's
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
East Orange General Hospital
Hospital Center At Orange
Saint James Hospital, Newark
St Michaels Medical Center
44 Years Experience
Thanjavur Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions186 W Market St, Newark, NJ
Dr. Kappukalar Ziyaaudhin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.