Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kara H Harbick has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
This doctor was recommended to me by a friend, who is a regular patient and has had surgeries for vision issues. She explained my current and potential vision issues very well and followed-up with me. I am not consistent about my eye care but would recommend Dr. Harbick based upon my experience. She's very knowledgeable.
I had been to see a few people with this Dr.'s credentials for occasional eye pain and blurring vision. She was able to identify some things that others did not and communicated them to me, enabling me to alleviate the problem. I was surprised to see any negative reviews; my experience was top notch!
Have been one of Dr Harbick's patients for quite a number of years. I have glaucoma, had 2 cataract surgeries, and major eye infections. Dr Harbick has been exceptional and wonderfully caring and helpful and upfront. Yes, she is a busy Doctor.....as far as I am concerned, that in itself would be a good recommendation.
21 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Kara H Harbick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFox Cities Eye Clinic, 1301 E Northland Ave Ste A, Appleton, WI
Dr. Kara H Harbick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.