- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen W Corvin has 3 locations
Dr. Karen W Corvin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Karen W Corvin has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Karen W Corvin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Karen W Corvin
Karen W. Corvin entered private practice in Raleigh in 1996. Dr. Corvin earned her baccalaureate from Auburn University and her medical degree from The University of Alabama Birmingham. Dr. Corvin completed an Ob/Gyn residency at The Medical College of Georgia. She is board certified, as a specialist in Ob/Gyn and a fellow of the American Board of Ob/Gyn. Dr. Corvin is married and the proud mother of two daughters. She joined with Blue Ridge Ob/Gyn immediately after residency and has been practicing both Obstetrical and Gynecological medicine with us since 1996. After all these years of dedication to both of these Dr. Corvin has decided to focus all of her attention on practicing Gynecological medicine only. She will still remain with Blue Ridge Ob/Gyn Associates, but she will no longer be providing prenatal care or delivering the babies of our patients. She feels that making this decision will allow her to focus more on her patients and make her more readily available to their needs.