Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen S Krieg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Karen S Krieg has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 21
When I went to her office, I was given a stack of papers to fill out. Most of this information was on the papers I filled out last time I saw her. My wait, was two and a half hours. When I told that to the doctor, she said that's because she had to input that information into the computer. I believe that's what assistants are for! A friend of mine said she had a similiar experience with Dr. Kreig except that she waited 3 hours. She will not go back to Dr. Kreig. When I checked out, I suggested to the receptionist that she mail or send the papers on line before the appointment.
First time mom with severe morning sickness. No compassion. Just stared at me for the most part after I explained my symptoms. Waited in the exam room gagging into the sink for almost an hour and a half for her to tell me it will just shut off soon. Asked me if I needed to be hydrated instead of examining me for signs of dehydration.
This is the worst gynocologist I've ever had. The only reason I had this doctor was because I needed an emergency visit for a possible yeast infection. She was not personalable whatsoever. During this appointment, I told her that I wanted to get tested for all STDs. She asked me why, and then proceeded to inform me that I should be using condoms. Never in my life have I ever faced this kind of judgement.
Dr. Krieg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Karen S Krieg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Physicians And Surgeons, 501 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 10, Freehold, NJ
Dr. Karen S Krieg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.