Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen R Maser has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Karen R Maser has the following 14 expertise
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Karen R Maser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
She is worth every second you have to wait for her! She spends as much time is needed with each patient. When she is with you she makes sure you know you are her #1 priority. She wants the best and expects the best care for each of her patients. Love her and this practice more than words could describe
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Maser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Karen R Maser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKaren Roberta Maser Md, 8505 Arlington Blvd Ste 410, Fairfax, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen R Maser in this video.
Dr. Karen R Maser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.