Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen A Moriarty-Morris has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 34
Talk about a lousy MD, no wonder I got a quick appointment and showed up to an empty waiting room. This woman does not like anyone who knows about their body and illnesses. Seems the more you know, the more questions you will ask and take up her precious time. She would rather toss you a pack of birth control pills and get you out ASAP. I have never felt so rushed by a doc in my life. Do your body a favor... Find different Gyn.
Dr. Moriarity is the kindest, sweetest Doctor I have ever met. I have been her patient for more than 10 years. Yes, I have waited for her at times, but she is worth it. Her compreshensive exam was gentle and thorough. Also fast. She was very patient and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends.
Dr. Moris seems like the kind of doctor who is just in it for the money. I've been having a lot of problems with my menstrual health and it's been worrying me a lot for the past two years. she is literally the only female gynecologist that isn't farther than an hour away from me. scheduling an appointment is a pain in the butt, as she's only in the location close to me twice a week and never seems to be available? I had to wait about 40 minutes for her when I got there. I came in informed about my body and my symptoms and she gave me the worst looks of disdain- for knowing what's going on! What the heck? She instantly gave me three different tests (two of which were unnecessary) and prescribed birth control the second I gave my symptoms, before even examining me or doing any (useful) tests. I talked about some female things- like menstrual cups, which she had never heard about! How can you be a gynecologist in the 21st century and not know what that is? it seems to me that if you're going to be in a profession you should be interested and know any recent information or products that are out there (the menstrual cup has been around for roughly 20 years). When I got diagnosed by the radiologist (who seemed to know a lot more than she did), apparently dr. morris had never even HEARD of the cysts I was having, but when I looked it up later and talked to a couple of medical friends they said that the cysts i have are so common, it's hard to NOT know what they are. And then she scheduled me for another test- more money out of my pocket. Bedside manner? She was completely fake and unnecessarily saccharine. She didn't seem comfortable at all in her situation, and she went to touch my torso to see if i had any abnormalities, she was completely uncomfortable and felt unsure of what she was doing. I'm not a disgusting person. I shower daily. I showered before the appointment, yet she didn't have that "doctor's touch". You know, the one where they look at the problem, analyze, and know exactly what to do. When I told her about what's been worrying me for the past two years she didn't give me any consolation. This has been a horrible time in my life and she brushed it off and walked out to get me to pay the copay. I wish I could find a better doctor. I do. But I can't. So don't come here.
Dr. Moriarty-Morris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Karen A Moriarty-Morris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNyu Langone Huntington Medical Group, 180 E Pulaski Rd, Huntington Station, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen A Moriarty-Morris in this video.
Dr. Karen A Moriarty-Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Station, NY.