Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen Perry has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 3 of 3
I took my elderly mother to this woman. My mom had been diagnosed with Parkinsons. Dr. Perry assured me that she did not have Parkinsons and that she had Alzheimer Disease. She took her off of all of her Parkisons meds and put her on Alzheimer meds instead. She also placed her in a vigorous physical rehab program. I didn't know any better and I went along with her advice. My mom has passed now I will always regret not protecting her from this unscrupulous woman. After my sisters took Mom to a doctor who specialized in Parkinsons he assured us that her original diagnosis was indeed correct. Mom's condition became much worse under the "care" of this woman. Obviously I would give her 0 stars for accurate diagnosis if it were possible. She spends a great deal of time explaining her diagnosis and sounds like she knows what she is talking about, but she does not. I would definitely not recommend her to anyone
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital Scott County
North Logan Mercy Hospital
Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Mena Regional Health System
Dequeen Medical Center Inc
River Valley Medical Center
28 Years Experience
University of New Mexico
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Karen Perry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1690 Polk 67, Mena, AR
Dr. Karen Perry is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Mena, AR.