Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Sedivy
Dr. Karen Sedivy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Inver Grove Heights, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Saint Paul, MN (and 7 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sedivy is affiliated with Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute, United Hospital and United Hospital An Allina Facility. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Sedivy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Karen Sedivy has the following 1 expertise
- Couple's Therapy
Dr. Karen Sedivy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Karen Sedivy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Was sent to her by my provider. Unfortunately. Informed by the front desk that she was a "Floating Doctor" and asked if that was "Ok."I messed up my jaw and when she looked at it she gave me a quizzical look as if she had never seen anything like it before. Very reassuring. Sent me to get an x-ray from a department the hospital didn't have. I was sent back to her office and she said "Sorry I sent you down there for that. I didn't know we didn't have that machine. Here's what I found out while you were gone though..." (Google?)Then she sent me to an out of network provider. Awesome. $125 bill to tell me nothing. Thanks.
Dr. Sedivy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
United Hospital An Allina Facility
United Hospital St. Paul, Minnesota
St. Paul, Minnesota
Childrens Hospital St Paul
9 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen Sedivy in this video.
Dr. Karen Sedivy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inver Grove Heights, MN.