Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kari C Farris has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kari C Farris has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Weight Loss
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kari C Farris has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I have had numerous experiences with doctors and Dr. Farris is by far in the top 5 I have ever seen. She is an amazing listener, works with the patient to find a treatment plan that works for their life and finances, and is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. She may run little late, but that is because she never rushes with her patients and is really there and listening to whatever they need and to me, this is something that is worth the wait! Her nurse and office staff are also amazing and will do anything they can to help you and make you more comfortable. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. I highly recommend her for all OB/GYN needs!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsContemporary Womens Health, 930 Carondelet Dr Ste 300, Kansas City, MO
Dr. Kari C Farris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.