Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karin Z Fiedler has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
After taking my boys to her for over 6 yrs I was refused treatment for my 5 yr old that had a high fever!! The month before I had brought both my sons to get vaccinated and was not informed that some of the vaccines would not be covered by my insurance! I had every intention of paying the balance not covered by the insurance even though I was not advised of this but when I called to try to bring my son in they demanded I pay the balance in order to see my son!! I was completely disgusted with the receptionist's attitude and lack of empathy over my son's 104 fever!! She claimed Dr. Feidler was the one telling her to tell me this!! I would drive an hour for my sons to see her!!
Dr. Fielder is a really caring doctor. I love the fact that I can reach out to her after business hours. I like that she is open on saturdays. her staff is so amazing.
Dr. Fiedler is an excellent physician. She is great with children and has a wonderful bedside manner. I like that she is straight forward but also takes time and care to go over any questions you might have about your child. The fact that she also made two house calls earns her top marks in my book. Her staff is also efficient and pleasant.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Karin Z Fiedler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKarin Ziesmann Fiedler Md, 1520 N Kostner Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Karin Z Fiedler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.