- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karishma A Anik DO
Dr. Karishma A Anik, DO is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Karishma A Anik has 2 locations
Dr. Karishma A Anik has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Karishma A Anik has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Karishma A Anik Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Karishma A Anik
Dr. Karishma Anik graduated Summa Cum Laude with University Honors, from Bowling Green State University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She received her medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, and completed her residency training at Lenox Hill Hospital, serving as Chief Resident and receiving multiple academic awards. Dr. Anik holds an academic appointment at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine as Clinical Instructor and is an active member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. In addition to an interest in general obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Anikâ€™s special interests include osteopathic manipulative medicine, minimally invasive surgery, and global health. Osteopathic Medicine introduces the additional benefit of manipulative techniques to diagnose and treat patients. Pregnancy is a time where a womanâ€™s body undergoes many changes often resulting in some form of musculoskeletal complaints. Basic manipulative medicine can serve as a valuable adjuvant therapy in conjunction with general obstetrical care to treat minor and common complaints such as low back pain and carpal tunnel syndrome in pregnancy.