Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karl H Ebert has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urologic Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Retention
- Urethral Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Fistula
- Prostate Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Ebert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Karl H Ebert accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDelaware Valley Urology, 2401 E Evesham Rd Ste F, Voorhees, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karl H Ebert in this video.
Dr. Karl H Ebert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.